I have had nothing interesting to post at all this week. Not that what I normally post is the most interesting read out there. But, I've had even less than that this week. So, I'm gonna give you five facts for Friday. Here you go.
1. When I was little, like 4 or 5, I met Mr. Rogers and cried. True story.
2. I hate mushrooms and blueberries. Blech.
3. I've never had a best friend, not even when I was little. I have a few very close friends and a couple I would call my best friends. But, I've never had a single person I would call a best friend. This doesn't bother me. Never has.
4. I have a fascination with the number 5. And even numbers. Weird, I know.
5. I am a voracious reader. And, I read really fast. I finished all three Hunger Games books in 4 days, around work and ironman training (it was a recovery week, so lighter workouts made this a bit easier).